CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

32 weeks

I went to the doctor last week and our little guy weighs 4.5 pounds! He is measuring about 2 weeks ahead, so the dr. wants to do another sonogram in a month. We'll see where we are at that point as far as possibly getting induced. I can't believe we are less than 8 weeks away! We are getting so excited and can't wait to see his little cute face! Here are some latest pictures...

A profile shot

His little foot


Another profile shot

3 comments:

Emily said...

Awww, look at that sweet little face! I can't wait to meet him, either!

cmf9ferrell said...

So precious!! I can't wait to hold little Davis! It's fun to go back and look at the profile sonos after he actually is here! ;)

Sarah said...

Ok, you can call me crazy if you want to, but I swear the little guy has your nose! Can't wait to meet him and smother him with kisses! C'mon little Davis!!