CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

37 weeks!


I can't believe it's almost time for us to meet Davis! The room is ready and the clothes are washed. I go to the dr. tomorrow, so we'll see if he sets a date to induce. I am getting pretty uncomfortable, so it would be nice to know a date to plan for. We'll see!
Davis' room after coming home from my shower. We are so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family!





36 weeks!

3 comments:

cmf9ferrell said...

I love his room!!! You look adorable too. Can't wait to meet your little guy!

Sarah said...

Oh I love belly pictures!!!!! I'm so excited that it could be any day now! His room looks great!

Emily said...

That quilt in his room is PERFECT. I am so excited for you, and look at that sweet belly!! Any day now!!