CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

27 Weeks

I started the first week of school this week, almost in my third trimester. This is my 6th year to teach 1st grade. I have a sweet group this year, so I think it will be a great year. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by. I'm feeling great so far and just hoping it continues. It's amazing to feel more and more kicks and movement. I go back to the dr. in 2 weeks and I'll get my last ultrasound. We are excited to see how much he has grown. I'm slowly finishing up the nursery, I'll post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You look great!! Seriously! Can't wait to see you in person in just a few weeks. You look so happy!

cmf9ferrell said...

You look adorable! I love those jeans!! Glad you have a good class!