So very cute in true Olivia style. I've always loved how you decorated in college, and now I see what you do as a 'grown up'. :) I love it all, but I think for some reason your little nook area with the painted desk is my favorite. It's eclectic and chic!
LIV I LOVE IT! It's sooooooooooo cute! I always come away from seeing your place feeling like I need to do more to my own. You are so good at this stuff. It's an adorable "Our first place!" :)
Neil and I got married
on June 28, 2008. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. We feel so blessed to now have a precious baby boy. I feel so grateful for
God's hand in my life.
We are looking forward
to all the wonderful adventures that come
with parenthood.
3 comments:
So very cute in true Olivia style. I've always loved how you decorated in college, and now I see what you do as a 'grown up'. :) I love it all, but I think for some reason your little nook area with the painted desk is my favorite. It's eclectic and chic!
Cute, cute, cute. What a cozy place! Love ya!
LIV I LOVE IT! It's sooooooooooo cute! I always come away from seeing your place feeling like I need to do more to my own. You are so good at this stuff. It's an adorable "Our first place!" :)
Post a Comment