CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

A New Tradition Started

My dad took Neil to his favorite place to fly fish. He always goes to
a little town outside Colorado Springs called Hartsel.
They went there and fished in the Spiney and Anterio Reservoirs.
It was Neil's first time to fly fish, so he was excited. The first day
it rained, but they finally got to fish on Sunday. They had a great
time and are going to try and go every year. I'm sure my dad is so
excited to finally have a son-in-law to go on trips like this with!
This being a guys only trip, they didn't exactly get the best pictures.
At least they got a couple that turned out pretty good!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

How did I miss two new blogs so quickly! I've been checking religiously and there was nothing! As soon as I take a day off you suddenly get inspired to write! I love that the guys went fishing! How fun!! Looks like Neil caught a big one!

Emily said...

haha Yeah I guess you probably never joined your dad on a fly fishing trip before, did you? :) I bet he's happy to have a boy in the family!

Mama Q said...

That's so sweet! I bet he loves having a son! :)