Neil LOVES to ski. I personally would rather be on a beach somewhere, but marriage is about compromise, so we planned a ski trip. We decided to go to New Mexico for the weekend. My dad works in Los Alamos which is about an hour from Santa Fe, so it was an inexpensive trip for us. Neil went skiing a lot in college, I on the other hand have only been a couple of times in my life. Needless to say, we weren't exactly on the same level. It was fun to have my dad there to hang out with while Neil went on the black/blue slopes

This was a great place to hang out and watch the other skiers.
The weather was great, it wasn't too cold outside.
By the end of the day, we were all tired.






3 comments:
Looks like ya'll had fun! I miss the pretty mountains!! Neil and Matt would be perfect ski partners...b/c Matt goes WAY TOO fast for me too!! ;)
You look so cute! I love that Neil and your dad gegt along so well! Well- how could they not- they're both so friendly!
HA HA! Neil had to "check the map". That sounds like something Grant would totally do. Love it...
Post a Comment