Sydney got accepted to Texas Tech!!! We are so excited for her! She already has her dorm room and her roommate. We knew when we took her this fall that she was sold on Tech. We've been waiting and waiting to hear back after she submitted her application before Christmas. When she called and told us we couldn't of been happier. We had her over that night and took her out to dinner to celebrate! I can't wait to help her pick out her bedding and everything else she'll need. I've already prepared Neil that there will no doubt be tears when we have to leave her there. I can't believe she is already old enough to leave for college, but so happy for her to experience this exciting time in her life. Neil told me not to worry because he is already scouting out season tickets. I'm sure we will visit so much, she'll get tired of us coming! Congrats Syd! We love you!

4 comments:
YEA Sydney!! I bet Neil is so proud! :)
Yea! I am so excited for her! I can't believe my brother and your sister are old enough to go to college...we are getting old ;)
Woohoo, Sydney! Congratulations!!
YAY Syd! So exciting! Tell her congrats for me! She's gonna love it!
Post a Comment