CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11 Months

Oh man, how time flies! I'm a horrible blogger, but I take tons of pictures of Davis and write every tiny thing down in baby book.  I have a horrible memory, so I have to write down every milestone, so I'll remember! My little boy keeps me so busy these days! He is walking everywhere! He likes to..
 Try and eat Mia's food and empty her water bowl
 Play in the dirt
 Play in the front seat

 Play outside with Mia

Take a bath
 Make this silly face
Oh...and play in the dirt some more!

Davis can say...or really just repeat: mama, dada, night night, bye bye, and ball.  He can sign more and all done.  He can wave and give you a big sloppy kiss if you ask him.  He loves to play with his daddy, take walks outside, and hold your hand and walk.  He makes us laugh every day!

2 comments:

Mama Q said...

That kid is ALL BOY! I adore his sweet little face! Happy almost-one year, Davis!

Emily said...

Definitely all boy - good mommy letting him play in the dirt a little. :) I LOVE his silly face he is making!