Davis is already 3 months. He is so fun! He had his first laugh a couple weeks ago which was so adorable! He is a great sleeper and eater. He loves to look at himself in the mirror and has just started drooling constantly and putting his hands in his mouth. He loves to be snuggled up in a blanket when he is tired. He loves to just kick and play in just his diaper. He has just started to reach and grab for stuff. He is a really sweet and laid back baby. His smile is so infectious and makes my day. It's been a hard transition going back to work. I miss my little guy like crazy. I am already counting down until the end of the year then I can be a stay at home mom full time! Here is Davis laughing. We were in the family room at church. He had been so close to laughing for weeks, so we were so excited to finally hear it! I was hoping it happened before I went back to work! Obviously this got us a little distracted from listening to the sermon! :)
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!! I want to hear that laugh in person! He has grown so much!!
Oh my gosh...he just gets cuter and cuter!!! That video literally made me tear up! I'm sure there's some pregger hormones in there, but I'm mostly just completely happy for you guys...and smitten by my "nephew". :)
Post a Comment