CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Davis is Here!








Wow..what a amazing journey it has been. I got induced Sunday night and around midnight I started having contractions. About 3 in the morning my water broke and an hour after that I got the epidural. About 6 in the morning I started pushing and Davis was born on November 22nd at 8:48. He weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces and was 20 inches long. He was perfectly healthy. Even though I had 9 months to prepare, nothing could have prepared me for how I felt seeing my little boy's face for the first time. Nothing could have prepared me for the gratitude I felt towards God for giving us this little miracle to love and care for. It's been so neat to see Neil as a father. He is so hands on and so excited to start this new chapter of our lives. We are so in love with Davis already. He is such a sweet baby. He's a good eater and sleeper for the most part. We went for his 2 week check up and he's growing and healthy. We are beyond blessed!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my goodness these pics are incredible! He is PRECIOUS! Such a beautiful baby! Can't wait to read more!!

cmf9ferrell said...

Love the pictures! He is so handsome! Ya'll are going to be excellent parents!

Sarah said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Yay! I am so happy you posted pictures!!! He's beautiful. Really so very cute. So far I can see you and Neil in him. Oh my word, I can't wait to hold him! We're gonna have to plan a January trip! Oh, thanks for making my day with the pictures! Love ya!