CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Been a Long Time!

It's been awhile since I've blogged so instead of catching up I'm just going to start with this month. Neil ran the White Rock Half Marathon again this year. He did great and finished in about 2 hours and 2 minutes!! Who knows how long it would have taken me!! :) I asked our good friends David and Julie to come with me and cheer him on. They were so sweet and met me bright and early with signs they made and silly string and party hats for the finish line.


Waiting for the runners to come.

Me, Julie and David cheering Neil on!

Right after he saw us at the gate . David had just told him congrats
and sprayed silly string on him! haha!

What great friends!!! Thanks for the support guys!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you're blogging again. :) Way to go Neil!! I kinda feel like the only person our age who isn't marathoning.

cmf9ferrell said...

yeah! Your back blogging! Way to go Neil!!!

Sarah said...

All right Neil!

Unknown said...

Yay Neil!!! So proud of our runner boys!
P.S. You've inspired me to keep pushing on with my blog! Thanks!