Ooh I can't wait to see before and after pics! (or just after, whatever :) And the basket full of light switch covers...I'm so disappointed you're not keeping the originals. What was wrong the 50 different varieties?? ;)
Neil and I got married
on June 28, 2008. I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. We feel so blessed to now have a precious baby boy. I feel so grateful for
God's hand in my life.
We are looking forward
to all the wonderful adventures that come
with parenthood.
3 comments:
LOVE the new glasses! The pics of the remodel look crazy. Glad it's all behind you now. I like the paint color behind Neil. Which room is that?
Ooh I can't wait to see before and after pics! (or just after, whatever :) And the basket full of light switch covers...I'm so disappointed you're not keeping the originals. What was wrong the 50 different varieties?? ;)
Y'all are so cute! These will be cute to show your kids one day. "In the old days..."
Post a Comment