We are getting closer to meeting our baby girl! I am 33 weeks now and can't complain too much. I've had all the normal pregnancy stuff that comes in the 3rd trimester, but it hasn't been as bad. With Davis I had horrible carpel tunnel in my hands. I've been working on her nursery the past week and it is starting to finally come together. Our sweet girl isn't as big as Davis. He always measured 2 weeks ahead. We have our last sonogram in 2 weeks and we will see how big she is. I can't wait to see her sweet face and hold her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You look SO cute!! I can't wait to see Caroline, either! :)
You do look REALLY good! Are you going to post pics of the nursery or do a big revealing once she's here?
You look beautiful! And I think you look really small for how far along you are!
Post a Comment