Davis is 6 months now! He weights 18.5 pounds and is 28 inches long. He is in 9-12 month clothes. We started solid foods and he is a great eater! He loves vegetables more than fruit. I think his favorites are green beans and squash and his favorite fruit is apples. He is up on all fours rocking back and forth but no crawling yet. He is starting to make the "baa baa" sound. He loves music and loves any toys that have sound. He only has 2 bottom teeth right now, but everything goes in his mouth. He is still sleeping good at night and usually taking 2 long naps and 1 short one. He is a pretty easy going baby. He only really gets upset when he is hungry or tired, other than that he pretty much goes with the flow. He is becoming such a big boy, I love learning all about him!

3 comments:
He looks SO BIG in that picture!! I can't wait to see him again, I wish y'all weren't so far away!
I cannot WAIT to see him Friday!!!!
Happy Six months Davis! Lotsa people in Houston love you!!
Post a Comment