We are staying super busy these days. Davis is growing so fast!! He lights up our life and is such a sweet baby. He definitely recognizes us and gives us big smiles when he sees us. He has started to try and hold his own bottle and is rolling all over the place! He is starting to put is face in the blanket and starting to try and scoot. He is laughing more and more too. He's been going through a growth spurt and hasn't been sleeping at night as good as he used to. I'm hoping it passes soon! He loves his exasaucer and jumper. I still miss him like crazy during the day. Counting down until this summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh these pics are adorable! Such good ones you got of this little handsome guy!
Oh my goodness...look at that smile!!! I need to see him SOON!
Oh my word, he's just beautiful! I love the pics of him in the gray onesie. So cute!
Post a Comment