Neil and I found out I was pregnant in March and are expecting our little baby around Thanksgiving! We are so excited and feel so blessed! I'm about 17 weeks along and we can't wait to find out if Baby Bales is a boy or girl. We only have to wait 3 more weeks. Just this week I've started to feel more movement and it's become more real! I'll try to be better about blogging as we go on this excited journey!
Thursday, June 17, 2010
...and Baby makes 3!!
Well, I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but just haven't found that time...
Neil and I found out I was pregnant in March and are expecting our little baby around Thanksgiving! We are so excited and feel so blessed! I'm about 17 weeks along and we can't wait to find out if Baby Bales is a boy or girl. We only have to wait 3 more weeks. Just this week I've started to feel more movement and it's become more real! I'll try to be better about blogging as we go on this excited journey!
Neil and I found out I was pregnant in March and are expecting our little baby around Thanksgiving! We are so excited and feel so blessed! I'm about 17 weeks along and we can't wait to find out if Baby Bales is a boy or girl. We only have to wait 3 more weeks. Just this week I've started to feel more movement and it's become more real! I'll try to be better about blogging as we go on this excited journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Such a cute picture of you and Baby. I'm looking forward to reading more of your experiences and thoughts on being pregnant!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!! Many prayers for Baby Bales!
Yeah!!! I agree with Em...such a cute picture! Can't wait to read more.
Yeah!!!! I was so excited to see you updated your blog!! You look SUPER cute!!
Post a Comment