After Christmas Eve service at our church, we headed over to Coppell. We went to another service with Neil's family. It was a neat service and I got to hold the newest Bales' baby Libby through most of it! We headed over to his parents house after that to open gifts. The kids were so excited. We sang Happy Birthday to Jesus first, and then they put on a play of the Christmas story. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow, Sallye's fireplace looks amazing! Straight out of Martha Stewart. Glad to see Libby happy and at home. She's still in my prayers.
Aw how precious is Libby? And that is a lot of stockings!! :) I love it that the kids did a play. I may see if 4 of our 5 on the Warren side can try doing that next year!
So cute!! I love the plays that my nieces and nephews put on...they are so funny. Looks like ya'll had a nice Christmas and Libby looks 100% better!!
ADORABLE!
Post a Comment