CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Oklahoma City

After debating on where to go for a random weekend trip. We finally decided on Oklahoma City last weekend. We left Saturday afternoon, just planning on staying there for the night. On the way down we wentto some outlet malls and then Neil convinced me to stop at Windstar Casino.
I was ready to go after I lost my $5.00 bill on the slot machine. I think he could of stayed for awhile.

I couldn't help but have us stop and take pictures in this field.
We were following the signs to a winery,but
never could figure out where it was.





We stayed at the Colcord in Bricktown. It was the perfect location to everything.
We ate dinner that night at Chelino's. We then went to a great piano bar
and listened to fantastic music. We then decided to get dessert
at The Melting Pot...it was great!


In the morning, we stopped in Norman to get
breakfast. We went by my dad's old place when he lived there
and then saw the Oklahoma University campus.
It was a fun trip!





3 comments:

Emily said...

That sounds like so much fun, just a random weekend getaway. I wonder why James and I never did that! (we got a little too much baggage now :)

Mama Q said...

Awwwww! That made me a little nostolgic for my old home! :) I just wrote an email and asked what you did in OKC. Nevermind! Looks like y'all had fun! So cute!
P.S. I definitely love the John Mayer version of this song!

Unknown said...

Oh, too bad you never made it to the winery. That would have been fun. You guys are such a cute couple!